Challenge 2: What I Really Enjoy

Ms.Wyatt: Student Challenge
Although soccer is my passion, I am going to make this post about music. My favourite bands are One Direction and Hedley and my favourite singers are Ed Sheeran, Cher Lloyd, Olly Murs and Demi Lovato as you can see in my about page. Music is my life and I don’t know what I would do without it! I have a great singing voice but since I have the fear of singing in front of people my chance of  singing later in life stops there. I listen to music 24/7. When I get ready in the morning, when i’m on the computer, when I am just chilling on my ipod, on the bus, indoor recesses, during art class and I even listen to music in the shower. I actually went to a Hedley concert, in a few weeks I am going to a Cher Lloyd concert and I can’t wait for the 2013 One Direction concert I am going to! Maybe one day soon I will see Ed Sheeran and Olly Murs live… but for now, I will just hope!

Image Source: FlickrCC

4 thoughts on “Challenge 2: What I Really Enjoy

1. Great post and image, Morgan.

When you add a link, you need to have the exact post not just the blog in general.

Also next week we will be looking at attribution for images – you need more than just the search terms in flickrcc.